The Eagle's Nest :: Research & Professional Papers
Hemi-Sync® research has been ongoing for over four decades, and today is concentrated in three distinct areas:
- Clinical application by members of The Monroe Institute®'s Professional Division. This might involve, for example, studying Metamusic® as an aid for reducing anxiety in a dentist's waiting room.
- Independent clinical or technical research by universities or other institutions on the mechanisms underlying the effectiveness of the Hemi-Sync® process. This research may be published in peer-reviewed journals and may include masters thesis and doctoral dissertations.
- Applied research in The Monroe Institute laboratory to improve and expand Hemi-Sync® applications. The Institute uses conventional scientific procedures whenever feasible but does not limit itself to such processes.
Professional Papers & Research Index:
- PDF File* :: The Sound Medicine of Brian Dailey, M.D. by Russ Mason, M.S. (this article was published in Alternative & Complementary Therapies, June, 2004)
- PDF File* :: The Mozart Effect - Metamusic®, Memory, Sleep & Quantum Learning by Barbara Bullard, MA (reprinted with permission of Children of the New Earth)
- PDF File* :: Metamusic®: Opening the Learning Door in the ADD Mind by Barbara Bullard, MA (reprinted with permission of Children of the New Earth).
(*) The above files will require that you have the
Adobe Reader program installed on your computer.
Need to install / update your copy? Click here ...
- Binaural Auditory Beats Affect Vigilance Performance and Mood by James D. Lane, Stefan J. Kasian, Justine E. Owens and Gail R. Marsh.
- Accessing Anomalous States of Consciousness with a Binaural Beat Technology by F. Holmes Atwater.
- A Study of Cognitive Substance Abuse Treatment With and Without Auditory Guidance by Gilbert O. Sanders, Ed.D. and Raymond O. Waldkoetter, Ed.D.
- Music and Hemi-Sync® in the Treatment of Children with Developmental Disabilities by Suzanne Evans Morris, Ph.D.
- The Hemi-Sync® Process by F. Holmes Atwater.
- A Controlled Medical Study Using Hemi-Sync® Audio Tapes During Surgery.
- The Effect of Hemispheric Synchronization on Intraoperative Analgesia by Ariane K. Lewis, Irene P. Osborn, MD, and Ram Roth, MD, Department of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, Summary: by Monroe Products.
- The Facilitation of Attention Utilizing Therapeutic Sounds by George Guilfoyle, Ph.D., and Dominic Carbone, Ph.D.
- Peak and Other Exceptional Experiences During the Gateway Voyage by Todd J. Masluk, MA, EdM.
- EEG and Subjective Correlates of Alpha-Frequency Binaural-Beat Stimulation Combined with Alpha Biofeedback by Dale S. Foster, Ph.D.
- Enhancing Learning Environments by James Akenhead.
- Hemi-Sync® Into Creativity by Chok C. Hiew, PhD.
- An Empirical Investigation Into the Effect of Beta Frequency Binaural Beat AudioSignals on Four Measures of Human Memory by Richard Cauley Kennerly.
- The Hemi-Sync® Phenomenon: In Search of Empirical Theories by M. R. Sadigh, PhD, Director of Psychology, The Gateway Institute.
- Effects of Hemi-Sync® on Electrocortical Activity: Review of Three Empirical Studies by M. R. Sadigh, PhD, Director of Psychology, The Gateway Institute and P. W. Kozicky, MD, Founder and Director, The Gateway Institute.
- Binaural-Beat Induced Theta EEG Activity and Hypnotic Susceptibility by D. Brian Brady Northern Arizona University, May 1997.
- Use of Hemi-Sync® Audiotapes to Reduce Levels of Depression for Alcohol-Dependent Patients by John R. Milligan, PhD and Raymond O. Waldkoetter, EdD.
The Eagle's Nest, in Stevensville, Michigan,
Alternative Health and Music Therapy
FEATURING: Hemi-Sync® and Metamusic®
"Where The Inner Light Of Self Always Shines Through"
Important Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimer
Hemi-Sync® is a registered trademark of Interstate Industries Inc. Hemi-Sync®
images and specifically related content is © 2003 Monroe Products, all rights reserved;
displayed with permission of The Monroe Institute and Interstate Industries Inc.